Brand New Trailers For Sale from LOOK Trailers
November 29, 2016
Look Trailers doesn’t worry about being the biggest trailer manufacturer. Rather, we’re determined to provide trailers that meet the needs of every consumer looking for a brand new trailer to drive off the lot. That’s why 2016 sees the launch of three new trailer lineups, the ST DLX, Element SE and Drift, with sizes and values that are consumer driven, above all else.
THE ST DLX
SMALL CARGO TRAILERS
These 5 to 8.5’ wide trailers deliver choice when it comes to hauling. Flat top, round top, wedge, slope or radius front, these brand new trailers are a perfect fit for businesses looking to make an impression without sacrificing function. This is made easy with our long list of top upgrades.
Features found across all ST DLX models:
- Smooth ride: Spring axles, EZ lube hubs, 4-wheel electric brakes (tandem axle)
- Protection: Tube main frame construction, 24” O.C. sidewalls and roof bows
- Structure: 3/4” floor, interior wall liner, one-piece aluminum roof, aluminum exterior
- Aesthetics: TPO cap, .030 top wrap (round top models), slope or wedge nose (flat tops)
- Electrical: 4 or 7-way plug, LED tail and clearance lights, 1-2 dome lights with switch
- Doors: Single or double rear aluminum framed door depending on size selection
THE ELEMENT SE
FLAT TOP TRAILERS
With this premium cargo trailer coming in three versatile sizes of 5’, 6’ and 8.5’ wide, the elements have met their match. Featuring automotive undercoating, aluminum stoneguards and numerous other protective features, these trailers deliver the goods time and time again.
Features found across all Element SE models:
- Smooth ride: Spring axles, EZ lube hubs and 15” tires & radial tires on 8.5’ models
- Protection: Tube main frame construction, 16 to 24” O.C. sidewalls and roof bows
- Structure: 3/4” floor, 3/8” wall liner, one-piece aluminum roof, aluminum exterior
- Aesthetics: 24” wedge on 5’ and 6’ models, .030 aluminum screwless exterior 8.5’
- Electrical: 4 or 7-way plug, LED tail and clearance lights, dome light with switch
- Doors: Single or double rear doors; 5’ and 6’ models, 36” side door with flushlock; 8.5’
THE DRIFT ALUMINUM
LIGHTWEIGHT SNOWMOBILE TRAILERS
When it’s time to play with your extreme toys, it should be a smooth experience that doesn’t exhaust you before you hit the powder. The Drift aluminum snowmobile trailer ensures easy loading, a lightweight commute and more than 230” of length to store your equipment.
Features found in the Drift aluminum snowmobile trailer:
- Smooth ride: Spring axles with EZ lube hubs, electric brakes, 15” radial tires
- Protection: Tube main frame construction, 16” O.C. sidewalls and roof bows
- Structure: 3/4” floor, one-piece aluminum roof, 24” H ATP exterior lower bottom panels
- Electrical: 7-way plug, LED tail & clearance lights, dome light, electric brakes w/ battery
- Doors: Rear ramp door and front ramp door, both with spring assist
When our customers tell us what they’re looking for in a trailer, we listen. Not content with any old trailer, each of these brand new trailers has a stack of popular options to customize your hauling experience, leaving you worry free during your next transport or jobsite task.
YOU CAN FIND EACH OF OUR BRAND NEW TRAILERS FOR SALE HERE: