CUSTOM CARGO TRAILERS PROVIDE MORE ROOM FOR HOBBIES
November 20, 2017
LOOK TRAILERS DELIVER AN EXTRA “ROOM” FOR WORK
Would you love to expand your hobby, but have no extra room? Consider adding on a “room” by getting a Look cargo trailer. Many people have converted their cargo trailers into art studios or woodworking shops. You can also create a space for making model trains and airplanes, sewing and quilting, tinkering, working on and housing a collection, working out—or anything you enjoy doing.
Advantages of housing your hobby in a cargo trailer:
1. All the space you need. Most people have to carve out space for their hobby in their home, basement, or garage. It’s rarely ideal, and if you don’t have a basement or garage, finding hobby space can be nearly impossible. However, cargo trailers start as a blank slate for you to customize, and sizes of the Look Deluxe cargo series range from 8’ to 24’ long, and 5’ to 8.5’ wide. A portable air conditioner and heater make it comfortable year-round.
2. Customization. Whether you’re an artist, a scrapbooker, a woodworker, or a toy train collector, custom cargo trailers can provide what you need, with shelving, storage cabinets, electrical outlets, sinks, seating, and display space.
Popular Look trailer options include:
- Extra LED Dome Light
- Non-Powered Roof Vent
- 30-AMP panel
- Additional outlets and switches
- Side doors and windows
- Folding tables and benches
3. Solitude. One of the joys of having a hobby is that working on it helps you escape into your own world. It’s even better when you have your own space all to yourself. Go into your cargo trailer, close the door, turn on some music—or embrace the silence—and paint, tinker, write, carve, sew, sketch, and so on, to your heart’s content.
4. Flexibility. Unlike putting an addition on your house or constructing an out-building, you can usually add a trailer to your property without a special permit. And, you can park it where you want, from the driveway to the backyard and inside your garage. With sturdy construction and doors that lock, the cargo trailer will hold your hobby supplies safe and secure until you’re ready to work with them.
5. Portability. If you take your hobby on the road—to trade shows, competitions, or craft fairs—a cargo trailer makes it easy to transport everything. Just hitch the trailer to your vehicle. Look trailers are made for travel, whether you take them across country on the highway or through back roads. If your hobby involves collecting from flea markets and swap shops, having a trailer makes it easy to haul home all your finds.
So, feel free to expand your hobby. Contact a knowledgeable LOOK cargo trailer dealer near you to find the right ‘hobby room” for you.