FIND YOUR FALL ADVENTURE WITH A CUSTOM CARGO TRAILER
September 29, 2017
From Oktoberfest to Mountain Biking, Look Trailers Have You Covered
Fall is the perfect time to take to the road for outdoor adventures. The weather is cooler, the road traffic is lighter, and the scenery is beautiful. With a Look cargo trailer hitched to your vehicle, you’ll have room for all your gear—plus shelter—to enjoy road trips, weekend getaways, and afternoon adventures.
Here are five ways to celebrate fall to the fullest.
1. Head for the hills. There’s something about the clear-blue sky, golden leaves, and cool air that make mountain biking, climbing, and hiking better in the fall. Plus, fewer bugs! Load up your enclosed cargo trailer with gear, supplies, bikes, and provisions, and you’re ready to reach new heights.
2. Follow the festivals. Small towns across the country hold fall festivals, where you can get your fill of pies, caramel apples, cider, harvested vegetables, face painting, and even a beer garden. Map out your tour over a week or weekend, use one of our custom cargo trailers (with camper package) as your camper, and take back roads to enjoy the autumn leaves along the way.
3. Wade in the water. The beaches may be closed, but rivers are open for fishing, canoeing, and kayaking. Strap your boat to the top of your car and fill your cargo trailer with fishing tackle and waders or oars, paddles and life vests. Add camping gear, provisions and sunscreen, and you’re set to go.
4. Go autumn antiquing. Fall is a popular time for yard sales, flea markets, and antiquing. With a cargo trailer in tow, you can feel free to pick up everything from an old armoire to the perfect set of dining room chairs. And, you’ll know you’ll be able to get it home safely. After collecting all your finds over the fall, you can spend the winter sprucing them up and finding just the right place for them.
5. Stay and stargaze. Fall offers some of the most spectacular celestial events. But, the best places to view them are away from city and suburban lights. So, pack up your cargo trailer with your camping gear or customize your trailer with options to make it a camper, and chart your course for someplace more remote. Then, get comfortable, get your binoculars ready, and wait until it gets dark. Some highlights of the fall sky include the harvest moon (early October), the Orionids meteor shower, October 2-November 27 (peak Oct. 20-22), and the Leonids meteor shower, November 5-December 3 (peak Nov. 17-18).
Look Trailers come in a variety of sizes and styles, including lightweight and heavy-duty. Standard features on the economy ST trailer include:
• Tube Main Frame Construction
• 24" O.C. Frame
• 24" O.C. Sidewalls
• 24" O.C. Roof Bows
• Spring Axles
• EZ-Lube Hubs
• 4-Wheel Electric Brakes (Tandem Axle)
• 15" Tires
• 2" Coupler (Single Axle)
• 2-5/16" Coupler (Tandem Axle)
• Safety Chains
• 2000# Tongue Jack
• Sand Pad
• 3/4" Floor
• Interior Wall Liner
• Aluminum Exterior
• One-Piece Aluminum Roof
• Aluminum Fenders
• 12" Stoneguard
• Double Rear Door on 6’ & 7’ wide models
• 32” Entry Door on 6’ & 7’ wide models
• LED Tail Lights
• Automotive Undercoating
• Limited 3 Year Warranty
Are you ready to hit the road this fall? Choose your adventure, then choose your cargo trailer. Contact a knowledgeable LOOK cargo trailer dealer near you to find the right trailer for fall adventuring.